“Saint Lucia’s chocolate history dates back to the thriving cocoa industry of the 1700’s and this August Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina have created enticing chocolate dishes for Chocolate Heritage month.”
Perched on the hilltop of Marigot Bay, overlooking the beautiful blue sea sits Capella Marigot Bay Resort comprising of 57 suites and 67 guest rooms with balcony views. The hotel offers dining experiences like no other year round. This August is chocolate heritage month and the hotel is honouring this rich history of the island’s cocoa production by putting on special chocolate dining experiences.
Ensure that you can enjoy the delectable cuisine by attending the Auriga Spa & Fitness suite within the hotel. The suite that incorporates both indoor and outdoor space is a relaxing haven where you can work out and relax your body and mind. You can take part in a private personal training session or a yoga class that will leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Have a read of this wonderful menu created by chef Billy Boyle. We’re pretty sure you’ll be wanting to jump on a flight to experience this.
- Cocoa French Toast and Banana preserve
- Pumpkin Crepes
- Chocolate Mousse with candied walnuts
- Cocoa Nib Granola
- Yoghurt with thyme honey
Chocolate Inspired Snacks
- Cocoa Rum Truffles
- Cocoa Goat Cheese and Crostini
- Cocoa Salsa and plantain crisps
- Sugar Cane Skewered Beef and Cocoa BBQ Sauce
- Cocoa Pumpkin Croquettes with curried aioli
Chocolate Heritage Evening Menu
- Seared scallops with hazelnut cocoa sauce
- White chocolate mini pop-up with a passionfruit amuse bouche
- Pan seared duck breast and a cocoa-miso marinade.
- Oven roasted kingfisher with coconut oil.
- A Chocolate device with a toasted almond crust and coffee foam.
Chocolate & Rum Tasting. A fantastic way to finish off the evening in this paradise.
Capella Marigot Bay Resort & Marina
PO Box 7227, Marigot Bay, St Lucia.
T: + 1 758 458 5300