Fitness fanatics listen up. Grab your partner and book yourselves onto Matt Miller’s Fitness Safari. Broga founder Matt Miller will be hosting a 5 star safari and fit camp in May 2016 at the Leobo Reserve in South Africa through True Luxury Travel. The all-inclusive 7-night adventure isn’t your conventional yoga retreat. Safari based activities in the private reserve will be combined with daily yoga and fitness sessions as well as personalised food plans organised by Matt.
Leobo is one of only a handful of sole-use private reserves in South Africa allowing guests full access to the entire estate and all of its facilities. You will enjoy sunset yoga and sundowners overlooking the plains and in the evenings you will enjoy customised healthy gourmet cuisine by head chef Chris- Not to mention the staff are a dream and it boasts a wine cellar stocked with the finest Cape vintages on tap.
Leobo combines adventure and thrills with flora and fauna. This is a luxury fitness safari like no other. Think quad bikes, helicopter flights, cross country Polaris buggies, sky diving, and night drives with military grade vision kit. You may not even have time for your complimentary massage. The lodge sits high on a kopje and inspires from the moment you arrive with breath-taking views over the African savannah.
Luxury South African Fitness Safari- 13-22 May 2016
Included in the trip:
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- Daily Broga and functional fitness sessions with trainer Matt Miller
- Healthy daily meals and personal consultation devised by Matt’s nutrition team
- Daily sunset yoga followed with sundowners
- 1 hour massage per person
- Daily group helicopter activities
- All drinks (excluding select premium brands)
- Chef and butler
- Airport transfers (international flights excluded)
Optional activities include:
- Bungee jumping and tandem skydiving from helicopter
- Rock climbing adventure with professional guide
- Snake lecture with live snake interaction
- Additional spa treatments
- Big 5 game drive at nearby reserve
- Gold at nearby Legends, Entabeni
- Additional helicopter time
7 nights’ accommodation starting at £2,500 pp sharing